Wednesday, December 02, 2009
- Name: Paul Martin
- Location: Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom
I am a 52 year old Methodist minister based in Nottingham having served as a layworker on Isle of Man and a minister in Bideford. Married to the long suffering Andrea for 22 years, we have two great children. James is 18 years old and Kaye is 16 years old. I am theologically a liberal evangelical. I believe that faith influences political judgements so I am a convinced believer that it is imperative to support the poor and the powerless and to seek to promote their interests above all others.If this puts me on the left so be it. The views on my personal blog are mine alone and do not represent those of the Methodist Church or any of the congregations that I serve.
- Voices on climate change
- Christ the King - A sermon for Christ the Kin...
- That's my girl!
- Remembrance 2009 - A sermon for Remembrance Sunday...
- Now Hitler turns on John and Edward
- Bartimaeus follows Jesus - A sermon for Pentecos...
- Raring to go
- Who am I? - A sermon for Pentecost 15 based on M...
- God TV, Benny Hinn and me