Wednesday, July 04, 2007
- Name: Paul Martin
- Location: Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom
I am a 52 year old Methodist minister based in Nottingham having served as a layworker on Isle of Man and a minister in Bideford. Married to the long suffering Andrea for 22 years, we have two great children. James is 18 years old and Kaye is 16 years old. I am theologically a liberal evangelical. I believe that faith influences political judgements so I am a convinced believer that it is imperative to support the poor and the powerless and to seek to promote their interests above all others.If this puts me on the left so be it. The views on my personal blog are mine alone and do not represent those of the Methodist Church or any of the congregations that I serve.
- Blog rating
- Blitz humour
- Voices of sanity in aftermath of terrorism plots
- Rev Warnock goes to Blackpool
- Song for the week
- Keep your eyes on the road - A sermon for 5th...
- Bishop blesses nuclear submarine
- That crazy Bishop again!
- Digby the chameleon - courtesy of Gordon
- Bishops make me despair