Tuesday, April 03, 2007
- Name: Paul Martin
- Location: Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom
I am a 52 year old Methodist minister based in Nottingham having served as a layworker on Isle of Man and a minister in Bideford. Married to the long suffering Andrea for 22 years, we have two great children. James is 18 years old and Kaye is 16 years old. I am theologically a liberal evangelical. I believe that faith influences political judgements so I am a convinced believer that it is imperative to support the poor and the powerless and to seek to promote their interests above all others.If this puts me on the left so be it. The views on my personal blog are mine alone and do not represent those of the Methodist Church or any of the congregations that I serve.
- Church can be fun
- Deportations to Zimbabwe
- Discrimination in the name of Christ
- Time to fight Tessa Jowell's gambling idiocy
- Palm Sunday - a day of subversion. Palm Sunday se...
- The awkward squad
- Another version of "Amazing Grace"
- No sermon this week.
- Amazing Grace
- The Bogeyman who will be King