Sunday, March 11, 2007
- Name: Paul Martin
- Location: Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom
I am a 52 year old Methodist minister based in Nottingham having served as a layworker on Isle of Man and a minister in Bideford. Married to the long suffering Andrea for 22 years, we have two great children. James is 18 years old and Kaye is 16 years old. I am theologically a liberal evangelical. I believe that faith influences political judgements so I am a convinced believer that it is imperative to support the poor and the powerless and to seek to promote their interests above all others.If this puts me on the left so be it. The views on my personal blog are mine alone and do not represent those of the Methodist Church or any of the congregations that I serve.
- Bush in la La Land
- Stop the clash of civilisations
- Best sermon I've heard for a long time
- Kernow bys Vicken
- Love in the ruins - A Sermon for Lent 2
- God TV Anonymous
- Loving the unlovely
- But which way is the Gospel? - A sermon for Lent ...
- Tony's Number 1?