Saturday, December 30, 2006
- Name: Paul Martin
- Location: Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom
I am a 52 year old Methodist minister based in Nottingham having served as a layworker on Isle of Man and a minister in Bideford. Married to the long suffering Andrea for 22 years, we have two great children. James is 18 years old and Kaye is 16 years old. I am theologically a liberal evangelical. I believe that faith influences political judgements so I am a convinced believer that it is imperative to support the poor and the powerless and to seek to promote their interests above all others.If this puts me on the left so be it. The views on my personal blog are mine alone and do not represent those of the Methodist Church or any of the congregations that I serve.
- Tony sings "War, Whats is it good for?"
- War. What is it good for?
- "Welcoming Christ" - My Christmas Day sermon
- Merry Christmas
- God rest ye merry gentlemen
- Methodist blogs weekly roundup
- Midnight Communion Sermon - The hills are alive to...
- Songs for Christmas - Merry Xmas Everybody
- What would happen if Jesus was born in Bethlehem t...
- Magnificat - the subversive message of Christmas