Friday, May 12, 2006
- Name: Paul Martin
- Location: Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom
I am a 52 year old Methodist minister based in Nottingham having served as a layworker on Isle of Man and a minister in Bideford. Married to the long suffering Andrea for 22 years, we have two great children. James is 18 years old and Kaye is 16 years old. I am theologically a liberal evangelical. I believe that faith influences political judgements so I am a convinced believer that it is imperative to support the poor and the powerless and to seek to promote their interests above all others.If this puts me on the left so be it. The views on my personal blog are mine alone and do not represent those of the Methodist Church or any of the congregations that I serve.
- Was Jesus rich?
- End times quiz
- Stop the Scolari appointment
- Methodist Blogs Weekly Roundup
- Meet the Voter, John
- Sex Bomb
- One year old
- What has happened to the price of haircuts?
- The British Government vs Morality
- What sort of leader am I?